Lithograph in colours on wove paper, realized after the Original artwork from 1953.
Monogrammed and dated in the plate at the lower right.
Published in 1956 on the occasion of a retrospective exhibition
by Musée Des Arts Décoratifs in Paris, France.
Printed by Mourlot studios in Paris, France.
Already mounted under a new acid-free passe-partout.
Passe-partout size: 40,0 x 35,0 cm